LoRaWAN None-Position Rope Type Water Leak Controller
The Dragino LWL03A is a LoRaWAN None-Position Rope Type Water Leak Controller. User can lay the LWL03A + Water Leak Cable on the ground to detect water leakage. The water leak cable is sensitivity, when there is water over the leak cable. LWL03A will indicates a water leak event and uplink to IoT server via LoRaWAN network.
LWL03A is powered by 8500mAh battery and target for long time use up to 10 years.
The LWL03A will send periodically data every 2 hours as well as for each water leak event. It also counts the water leak times and calculate last water leak duration.
Each LWL03A is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
Notice: LWL03A includes a one meter water leak cable, If user want to extend the lenght, please choose Water Leak Cable DR-WLN-XXX.
Water Leak Controller Part Number: LWL03A-XXX
- EU433: frequency bands EU433
- EU868: frequency bands EU868
- KR920: frequency bands KR920
- CN470: frequency bands CN470
- AS923: frequency bands AS923
- AU915: frequency bands AU915
- US915: frequency bands US915
- IN865: frequency bands IN865
- CN779: frequency bands CN779
Water Leak Cable Part Number: DR-WLN-XXX
- 1M : 1 meter water leak cable
- 5M : 5 meters water leak cable
- 10M: 10 meters water leak cable
- LWL03A x 1
- 1 x 1m water lead cable
- 1 x termination end
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol.
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865/RU864
- Water Leak detect
- 8500mAh Li-SoCI2 battery
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and leakage event
- Remote configure parameters via LoRa Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory