Enthu Tech provides quality assurance for purchased devices for 12 months from date of delivery. The warranty is limited to the warranty period established for the devices due to the manufacturer's fault or obvious defects.
Exceptions and cases not covered by warranty:
• Devices or their parts (enclosures, wires, seal, etc.) are mechanically damaged.
• Improper installation, maintenance, operation in accordance with conditions specified in the product user guide.
• Electronics parts damaged because of the water logging. Waterlogged inside the device (device was flooded)
• Devices were remodeled, changed, or repaired by persons not authorized by Enthu Tech.
• Devices damaged because of high electricity surge (this is not applicable for battery devices)
• Devices damaged because of external sensor / external product fault / faulty connections.
• Any damages because of the logistics company / shipping process are not covered.
• Any other Physical damages on the product are not covered.
Return of warranty devices
• In the case of faulty devices, it is necessary to inform Enthu Tech Technical Support Department by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Technical Support Team will give Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) after analyzing the device functionality.
• When returning devices, Customer shall clearly indicate the fault or other reason. If detailed information is not provided, device failure analysis and repair may take time.
• Technical Support Department checks if information provided is correct and corresponding Serial Number.
• Devices for rework should be shipped only with registered RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Return only devices that are specified in RMA. Received devices without a registered RMA will not be considered as return and the same will be returned back to the Customer.
• When returning devices, Customer should send all the accessories along with main product without any physical damage. And the device/accessories with any physical damage is not considered as per return policy.
• Devices for warranty repair must be provided in the manufacturers or in an equivalent safety packaging, preventing physical damage that may affect the condition of device.
• Product warranty could be claimed only after Enthu Tech team inspects the devices in factory. Hot replacements could not be possible without completing the inspection process on the faulted product.
• Upon receipt, devices will be checked by technical personnel, to confirm the fault described by Customer in 1-2 working days and determines whether devices comply with warranty conditions.
• If Stock available for that return product, Return Shipment will be sent to customer with same priority plan chosen during actual order.
• If stock is not available, customer should wait until next stock arrival or if possible, we can repair and send the product. Lead time can be conveyed to customer on
• During warranty period, if any warranty claimed device is shipped from EnthuTech to customer location as per Invoice then shipping cost will be Enthu tech responsibility.
• Shipping cost for returning product from Customer to below mentioned address is not under scope of EnthuTech.
Devices with RMA should be shipped to:
Enthu Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
#88 & 89, SSN Square, Peelamedu Pudhur,
Near RTO Office South,
Tamil Nadu TN
Annual maintenance contract policy
• AMC cost is 12% of the product unit cost.
• AMC is applicable only to free up the repair service charges, if any parts to be replaced then respective cost will be applicable extra.
• If repair is not possible then faulty product will be returned to customer. Then, Customer needs to purchase a new product again if required.
• No replacement of Faulty devices during AMC Period.
• AMC needs to be availed within 12 months of product shipment.
• Battery is not covered under the AMC.
• AMC needs to be availed for the whole batch of Invoice units.
• AMC is eligible only when order value of Single Invoice exceeds 3 Lakhs.
• AMC could not be availed once product lifetime is completed 5 years.
• Product replacement could happen during the AMC period only if faulty product is not repairable. Repairing process would take 20 working days (shipping time is not included)
Procedure of online Technical Support
• Customer shall raise IoT support ticket https://www.enthutech.in/support for any queries on product purchased. Before raising ticket kindly ensure to go through complete user manual document of that product available in our online store.
• Details required to be submitted for iotsupport,
• Invoice Copy
• Actual deployment/ testing pictures
• Diagnosis done by customer
• Observed fault
• The support tickets raised during the business hours (10 AM to 6 PM) will be attended within 4 hours.
• All supports limited to user manual will be free of cost.
• If customer wants to integrate our product with any of their Sensors / Devices which is not mentioned in the user manual are out of the free support scope and we can support them on consultancy chargeable basis.
• If customer wants to change any of the algorithm for any product, they can build their own firmware with base firmware (if available open source in our website). In case the firmware is not an open source, we can support them on consultancy chargeable basis.
• Minimum Consultancy Charges: Rs.3540/- (upto 3 hours support) later Rs.1180/- per additional hour (Inclusive of all taxes)
• Support matrix
• First level: IoT support ticket https://www.enthutech.in/support
• Second Level: IoT Support Team – email@example.com
• Third Level Team: firstname.lastname@example.org