Temperature Transmitter based on LoRaWAN®
After sale Technical Support available at
|Qty||Unit Price||Ext. Price|
|1.0||7,740.00 ₹||7,740.00 ₹|
|20.0||7,310.00 ₹||146,200.00 ₹|
|50.0||6,880.00 ₹||344,000.00 ₹|
|100.0||6,450.00 ₹||645,000.00 ₹|
The Dragino LTC2 Industrial Temperature Transmitter based on LoRaWAN® is designed to monitor temperature for different environment. It supports to read PT100 probe and convert the value to temperature and
uplink to IoT server via LoRaWAN® protocol.
LTC2 supports datalog feature. User can retrieve the sensor value via LoRaWAN® downlink command.
LTC2 is powered by 8500mA Li-SOCI2 battery for long time measurement. The battery can run 2~10 years depends on the network environment and working mode.
Each LTC2 has two internal 16 bit ADC interfaces and are calibrated on 12 set resistors to make sure the accuracy measurement on wide range.
LTC2 is LoRaWAN® v1.0.3 compatible. Each LTC2 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN® registration, register these keys to local LoRaWAN® server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN® v1.0.3 Class A
- max: 2 x monitor temperature channels
- Support 3 -wire PT-100
- 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 Battery
- Firmware upgrade via console
- Wall Mountable
- Configurable via LoRa® or UART
- Datalog and retrieve via LoRaWAN®
- Use pre-load PT100 probe or 3rd PT100 probe
- Factory calibration for different resistance range
- Support accuracy measure of resistance and upload
- Battery Monitoring and upload
- 1 x LTC2 Industrial LoRaWAN® Temperature Transmitter
- SI: Standard IP68
- FS: Food Safety
- FT: Flat Type
- LT: Low Temperature
- HT: High Temperature
- NA: No Probe
Dimensions and Weight:
- Device Size: 150 x 120 x 55mm
- Device Weight: As Per Probe option
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Food management.
- Cold chains solution
- Industrial Monitoring and Control