SDI-12 to LoRaWAN Converter
The Dragino SDI-12-LB is a SDI-12 to LoRaWAN Converter designed for Smart Agriculture solution.
SDI-12 (Serial Digital Interface at 1200 baud) is an asynchronous serial communications protocol for intelligent sensors that monitor environment data. SDI-12 protocol is widely used in Agriculture sensor and Weather Station sensors.
SDI-12-LB has SDI-12 interface and support 12v output to power external SDI-12 sensor. It can get the environment data from SDI-12 sensor and sends out the data via LoRaWAN wireless protocol.
The LoRa wireless technology used in SDI-12-LB allows device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
SDI-12-LB is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, it is designed for long term use up to 5 years.
Each SDI-12-LB is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- SDI-12-LB SDI-12 to LoRaWAN Converter
Dimension and weight:
- Device Size: cm
- Device Weight: g
- Package Size / pcs : cm
- Weight / pcs : g
XXX: The default frequency band
- AS923: LoRaWAN AS923 band
- AU915: LoRaWAN AU915 band
- EU433: LoRaWAN EU433 band
- EU868: LoRaWAN EU868 band
- KR920: LoRaWAN KR920 band
- US915: LoRaWAN US915 band
- IN865: LoRaWAN IN865 band
- CN470: LoRaWAN CN470 band
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Controllable 5v and 12v output to power external sensor
- SDI-12 Protocol to connect to SDI-12 Sensor
- Monitor Battery Level
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- Support BLE and LoRaWAN remote configure.
- Support wireless OTA update firmware
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- 8500mAh Battery for long term use
- Smart Agriculture