I/O Controller based on LoRaWAN®
After sale Technical Support available at
|Qty||Unit Price||Ext. Price|
|1.0||5,850.00 ₹||5,850.00 ₹|
|20.0||5,525.00 ₹||110,500.00 ₹|
|50.0||5,200.00 ₹||260,000.00 ₹|
|100.0||4,875.00 ₹||487,500.00 ₹|
The Dragino LT series I/O Modules are I/O Controller based on LoRa®. It contains different I/O Interfaces such as: analog current Input, analog voltage input, relay output, digital input and digital output etc. The LT I/O Modules are designed to simplify the installation of I/O monitoring.
The LT I/O Controllers allows user to send data and reach extremely long ranges.It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on.
The LT I/O Controllers is aiming to provide an easy and low cost installation by using LoRa® wireless technology.
The use environment includes:
1) If user’s area has LoRaWAN® service coverage, they can just install the I/O controller and configure it connect the LoRaWAN® provider via wireless.
2) User can set up a LoRaWAN® gateway locally and configure the controller to connect to the gateway via wireless.
LT-22222 I/O Controller x 1
Stick Antenna for LoRa® RF part x 1
Bracket for controller x1
Program cable x 1
Dimension and weight:
Device Size: 13.5 x 7 x 3 cm
Device Weight: 105g
Package Size / pcs : 14.5 x 8 x 5 cm
Weight / pcs : 170g
Note: Power Adaptor Not Included in this item but require 12V DC Power adaptor to power this device.
- 2 x Digital Input (bi-direction)
- 2 x Digital Output
- 2 x Relay Output (5A@250VAC / 30VDC)
- 2 x 0~20mA Analog Input (res:0.01mA)
- 2 x 0~30V Analog Input (res:0.01v)
- Power Input 0~24V
- STM32L072CZT6 MCU
- SX1276/78 LoRa® Wireless Chip
- LoRaWAN® Class A & Class C protocol
- Optional Customized LoRa® Protocol
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory