LiDAR ToF Distance Sensor based on LoRaWAN®
After sale Technical Support available at
The Dragino LLDS40 is a LoRaWAN LiDAR ToF (Time of Flight) Distance Sensor for Internet of Things solution. It is capable of measuring the distance to objects as close as 0m to 40m. The LiDAR probe uses laser induction technology for distance measurement.
The LLDS40 can be applied to scenarios such as horizontal distance measurement, parking management system, object proximity and presence detection, intelligent trash can management system, robot obstacle avoidance, automatic control, sewer, etc.
It detects the distance between the measured object and the sensor, and uploads the value via wireless to LoRaWAN IoT Server.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LLDS40 allows device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
LLDS40 is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, it is designed for long term use up to 5 years.
Each LLDS40 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Laser technology for distance detection
- Measure Distance: 0.1m~40m @ 90% Reflectivity
- Accuracy : ±5cm@(0.1-5m), ±1%@(5m-40m)
- Monitor Battery Level
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- 8500mAh Battery for long-term use
- Horizontal distance measurement
- Parking management syste
- Object proximity and presence detection
- Intelligent trash can management system
- Robot obstacle avoidance
- Automatic control
- Storage temperature: -30℃~80℃
- Operating temperature : -20℃~60℃
- Measure Distance:
- 0.1m ~ 40m @ 90% Reflectivity
- 0.1m ~ 13.5m @ 10% Reflectivity
- Distance resolution : 1cm
- Enclosure rating : IP65
- Light source : VCSEL
- Central wavelength : 850nm
- FOV : 3°
- Material of enclosure : ABS+PC
- Wire length : 75cm
- Accuracy: ±5cm@(0.1-5m), ±1%@(5m-40m)
- Ambient light immunity: 100klux
- LLDS40 LoRaWAN LiDAR Distance Sensor x 1
Dimensions and Weight:
- Package Dimension: 150*120*55mm
- Weight : 220g