The Dragino LLDS12 is a LiDAR ToF (Time of Flight) Distance Sensor based on LoRaWAN® for Internet of Things solution. It is capable to measure the distance to an object as close as 10 centimeters (+/- 5cm up to 6m) and as far as 12 meters (+/-1% starting at 6m)!. The LiDAR probe uses laser induction technology for distance measurement.
The LLDS12 can be applied to scenarios such as horizontal distance measurement, parking management system, object proximity and presence detection, intelligent trash can management system, robot obstacle avoidance, automatic control, sewer, etc.
It detects the distance between the measured object and the sensor, and uploads the value via wireless to LoRaWAN® IoT Server.
The LoRa® wireless technology used in LLDS12 allows device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
LLDS12 is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, it is designed for long term use up to 5 years.
Each LLDS12 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN® registrations, register these keys to local LoRaWAN® server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Laser technology for distance detection
- Operating Range - 0.1m~12m①
- Accuracy - ±5cm@(0.1-6m), ±1%@(6m-12m)
- Monitor Battery Level
- Default Band: IN865
- Available Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- 8500mAh Battery for long term use
- Horizontal distance measurement
- Parking management syste
- Object proximity and presence detection
- Intelligent trash can management system
- Robot obstacle avoidance
- Automatic control