Multi Channel Indoor Gateway with 3G/4G for LoRaWAN® - LG308 EC25
After sale Technical Support available at
|Qty||Unit Price||Ext. Price|
|1.0||36,540.00 ₹||36,540.00 ₹|
|20.0||34,510.00 ₹||690,200.00 ₹|
|50.0||32,480.00 ₹||1,624,000.00 ₹|
|100.0||30,450.00 ₹||3,045,000.00 ₹|
The LG308 is an open source Pico Gateway based on LoRaWAN®. It lets you bridge LoRa® wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular via optional LTE module. The LoRa® wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The LG308 uses semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with LoRaWAN® protocol. It includes a SX1301 LoRa® concentrator + 2 x SX1257, which provide 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LG308 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN® frequency bands to use for different countries. User can also customized the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa® network.
LG308 has optional built-in LoRaWAN® server. System integrator can use it to integrate with their existing IoT Service without set up own LoRaWAN® server or use 3rd party LoRaWAN® service.
- 1 x SX1301 + 2 x 1257 LoRa® Tranceiver
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- 1 x Mini-PCIe Interface
- Power Input: 12v, 1A
Cellular 4G LTE:
- Quectel EC25 LTE module ( Clink the link to find the right model for your region)
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE,UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G via optional LTE module
- Emulates 49x LoRa® demodulators
- LoRaWAN® Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory