LA66 Arduino Shield for LoRaWAN
LA66 LoRaWAN Shield is the Arduino shield base on LA66. Users can use LA66 LoRaWAN Shield to rapidly add LoRaWAN or peer-to-peer LoRa wireless function to Arduino projects.
LA66 is a ready-to-use module that includesLoRaWAN v1.0.3 protocol. The LoRaWAN stack used in LA66 is used in more than 1 million LoRaWAN End Devices deployed world widely. This mature LoRaWAN stack greatly reduces the risk to make stable LoRaWAN Sensors to support different LoRaWAN servers and different countries' standards. External MCU can use AT command to call LA66 and start to transmit data via the LoRaWAN protocol.
Each LA66 module includes a world-unique OTAA key for LoRaWAN registration.
Besides the support of the LoRaWAN protocol, LA66 also supports open-source peer-to-peer LoRa Protocol for the none-LoRaWAN application.
LA66 is equipped with TCXO crystal which ensures the module can achieve stable performance in extreme temperatures.
- Arduino Shield base on LA66 LoRaWAN module
- Support LoRaWAN v1.0.3 protocol
- Support peer-to-peer protocol
- TCXO crystal to ensure RF performance on low temperature
- SMA connector
- Available in different frequency LoRaWAN frequency bands.
- World-wide unique OTAA keys.
- AT Command via UART-TTL interface
- Firmware upgradable via UART interface
- Ultra-long RF range
- CPU: 32-bit 48 MHz
- Flash: 256KB
- RAM: 64KB
- Input Power Range: 1.8v ~ 3.7v
- Power Consumption: < 4uA.
- Frequency Range: 150 MHz ~ 960 MHz
- Maximum Power +22 dBm constant RF output
- High sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Storage: -55 ~ +125℃
- Operating: -40 ~ +85℃
- Storage: 5 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Operating: 10 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- LoRa Tx Current: <90 mA at +17 dBm, 108 mA at +22 dBm
- LoRa Rx current: <9 mA
- I/O Voltage: 3.3v