akvodrops - Ultrasonic Watermeter - ADW based on LoRaWAN®
This product is no longer available.
ADW is a special compact design, reliable, absolute achievement in high accuracy measurement & water-proof protected meter. The accuracy is guaranteed even if it is installed underwater in a long time.
The flow sensor is a device used to measure the velocity of flow by using the principle of ultrasound. It can measure the average velocity along the path of an emitted beam of ultrasound by averaging the difference in measured transit time between the pulses of ultrasound propagating into and against the direction of the flow. The flow measurement is based on an acoustic wave time of flight principle. The flow meter body is equipped with 2 ultrasonic transducers facing 2 acoustic reflectors.
|Accuracy class||Class 2|
|Max admissible temperature||50°C|
|Limits of temperature||0.1-50°C|
|Basic mounting orientation and other specified orientations||Horizontal/Vertical|
ADW launched by ENTHU combines years experience in metering
research and development, adopting state-of-the-art technology and
sophisticated production. It has been proven that ADW is reliable and
absolute matured achievement in high accuracy measurement.
In addition, the special compact design does completely assure the
qualify of water-proof protection. The accuracy is guaranteed even if it is installed under water in a long
time. Moreover, the core engineering concept of ADW aims at cutting down the budget on overall
operating costs from remote meter readings.
• Low starting rate (1.5L/h), able to accurate measure Flowrate as low as0.006m3/h
• Dynamic range (Q3/Q1) achieved 400:1 (better than ClassD)
• No mechanical moving parts, no abrades and has a long serving lifetime
• Leak detection
• Pinpoint measuring accuracy
• No measurement of air
• Water Quality Alarm (no precise alarm)
• Transducer scale forming alarm
• Mounting in any installation position
• Support photoelectric, RS-485 and M-BUS output interfaces and provides Radio Frequency and remote meter data reading functions for concentrated management
• Displaying of error and alarm codes.
• Optional battery provision
• Suitable for outdoor installation